Misc. How about some help?

Misc. How about some help?

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I have been adding to our HELP section and would like user input.
What am I missing?

I have been adding to our HELP section and would like user input.
What am I missing?

what are you missing????...new member contribution, your inundated daily with new members only after the data base, maybe require 30 days or 15 post prior to access or downloads of current data, maybe more new members will post queries vs hit and run. The truth of it is, we're the minority of Jeepers with problems whereas TJ-JK/JL's are the problem children when it comes to repairs. With more contribution of real life repairs and mods from members more sticky's could be created. It's a numbers game. Still the best forum around for CJ's and older...:tu::cj7::banana:

LMAO, I cannot help with that the majority are small contributors. As you stated, most come for a specific fix, a download or something then disappear. For that I have no control but due to my mindset I allow and help.
Back to my initial question...
What should I add to our HELP section SPECIFICALLY?

one section might be Electrical(by itself), wiring diagrams, wiring modifications, including lighting mods, HEI mods full body and dash wiring, to include pin outs identification on electrical. not a problem for me but a lot of people or majority find electrical work extremely daunting

I don’t really know. Are you missing anything ? Luckily we have someone a lot smarter than me at the wheel steering. :chug:

one section might be Electrical(by itself), wiring diagrams, wiring modifications, including lighting mods, HEI mods full body and dash wiring, to include pin outs identification on electrical. not a problem for me but a lot of people or majority find electrical work extremely daunting
That's interesting, I think I will separate electrical and move the posts.
I look forward to what you can add.

also after the first of the year and I get settled down from the holidays, I'll monitor the electrical section a lot more and try to help/contribute those in need more.

I could use some help finding a good woman who is into the same outdoor activities as me, jeeps, as easy on the eyes as she is on the ears and currently living in Alaska. Other than that you have this site nailed down pretty good as far as I can tell :cool:😁
better off with a polar bear, not as mean, easier to feed :LOL:

LMAO I have a jeep problem im sure i can afford a woman to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks