High Beams

High Beams

tycoon90

Jeeper
Thanks
Anyone know about adjusting the wiring of the lights so that i can install a switch to have high/low beams on the headlights of my CJ?? I got new lights that say they are the replacements for it and they have a high/low beam on it but my CJ http://www.wranglerforum.com/#just has a pull knob to turn them on or off no high setting.

???? They operate by a foot switch on the left side floor board.

AHhhh, to be 25yrs.old again.:D

AHhhh, to be 25yrs.old again.:D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:chug: OLD SCHOOL BABY! Wanna know the sad part? I actually started typing "just like every other car" in the responce!:D

When I changed the steering column in my CJ7, it had the dimmer on the column, so I hooked that up since my floor dimmer was a CONSTANT SOURCE of aggravation...

Now I've spend the last 3 years stomping the floor board, cussing the dimmer switch for not working before I remember I moved it... :mad:

Can't win for loosing!:censored:

[FONT=&quot]I remember getting pulled over in my 48' Willy. I ask the Officer why he pulled me over. He said matter of fact that I had only one taillight, so I ask him to call the station and talk to an old cop who explained to him about tail lights on pre 1953 vehicles. Turn signals were hand operated literally.[/FONT];)

When I changed the steering column in my CJ7, it had the dimmer on the column, so I hooked that up since my floor dimmer was a CONSTANT SOURCE of aggravation...

Now I've spend the last 3 years stomping the floor board, cussing the dimmer switch for not working before I remember I moved it... :mad:

Can't win for loosing!:censored:

Don't you love that feeling when the high beams are on and you tap that little button on the floor, only to find that it now feels welded in place? :D I keep a couple of them on hand. They do have a short life span for sure!

Don't you love that feeling when the high beams are on and you tap that little button on the floor, only to find that it now feels welded in place? :D I keep a couple of them on hand. They do have a short life span for sure!

Chaps my butt every time! :mad:
Must be the 'Old Fart' in me coming through!

whats worse is barreling down the road, hit a bump and the lights just plain shut off. after a moment of panic and stomping the floorboards, you get them to come back on...

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks