Electrical Heater blower motor?

Electrical Heater blower motor?

Scout1067

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7, 258, T176, D300, D30 front diff, AMC 20 rear diff, Weber Carburetor, BDS 2.5" lift
Is there a heater blower motor that fits in the stock heater box but moves more air than the OEM blower motor? The OEM motor is anemic at best and I am looking to upgrade as my CJ is my daily driver

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

I would recommend the upgrade as well.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks I will have to look into it. I need to do something as I see single digit highs in January and February where I live

Come on man ! Global warming. That cold stuff is toast. :poke:

2d725baf10b5a94dc67cef5de45ceb81.gif

LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all, if I am reading these writeups correctly doing this upgrade
Is also a perfect time to throw the new heater core I have laying around in too. I ordered the new motor now its just waiting for it to get here do I can put it in

Well, I did the blower motor upgrade yesterday. Took a little bit longer than 2 hours but was still a pretty straightforward job. I got to say that the blazer motor is a hurricane compared to the anemic stock motor. I also put a new spectra heater core in since I had to pull the heater box anyway

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks