Heads Up on Rampage Buckets

Heads Up on Rampage Buckets

ThisGuyUKnow

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ7 Laredo 4.0,Nv3550,D300 Twin Stick,AMC20 3.31, 31 BFG
Honda vtx1800c
This is a pretty specific situation because I can only speak for this specific model but...... I am peeved because my cj originally did not have a sliding passenger seat so I decided to buy a YJ seat bracket from a dude on CL for the passenger side with the sliding assembly. My thought process was the seats(linked below) I ordered are advertised as CJ/Wrangler seats and have multiple mount holes in the bottom so I should be good.

These do not line up with the YJ mount assembly (the CJ mounts fine). Its irritating but not a big deal as I happen to own a tap and die set so I can make new holes in the bracket, it is just irritating I have to.

Just wanted to post this so that if someone is thinking about these seats and runs a search on them. They will be Forewarned.

Rampage Ultra Sport Jeep Seat 76-02 CJ & Wrangler

Oh and other than that these seats are awesome. Not as cushy as the stock CJ Limited bucket I had (leather was all tore up) but defititely sweet looking and comfortable.

yea, they do seem to claim stuff sometimes that is not true thinking guy will just get over it as the price is so good, I call it the not so true in advertising rule. I mean by the time you ship them back and get your money refunded you are so far behind on the price it is cost prohibitive so you just deal with it.

Well these fit cj brackets without issue so this problem is only isolated to any one wanting to use yj brackets in their project. And I suppose to yj owners but they aren't people. I would recomend these seats just wanted to let my gripe be known:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks