flatfender cj7 mutation

flatfender cj7 mutation

twiggys cj7

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 cj7, 47 cj2a, 80 gmc jimmy, homemade v-8 buggy
i keep thinking what to do with my rusty CJ7 auto i just keep thinking to much work then remebered i have a 47 flatfender sitting in the corner of the yard that has no engine or title but the running gear and title on the cj 7 are good so im thinking of combining the two so i can have one complete jeep i know it will be alot of work but i dont do anything after work but sit in the garage and drink beer might as well be working and drinking
later
mike

Piks of the festivities please!!!

i keep thinking what to do with my rusty CJ7 auto i just keep thinking to much work then remebered i have a 47 flatfender sitting in the corner of the yard that has no engine or title but the running gear and title on the cj 7 are good so im thinking of combining the two so i can have one complete jeep i know it will be alot of work but i dont do anything after work but sit in the garage and drink beer might as well be working and drinking
later
mike
I wish I could remember stuff like that!

I think a 47 on new running gear would be great! :chug:

All you really need to do is fabricate mounting, how is the running gear?

I like the shots with the 12 pack boxes in the pass. seat area... Had to do a little drinking before you decided what to do with em??? :) :beer:

The 47 looks like the body may be in better shape the the 83!

I like those pics, cheers for the gallery link.

Yeah my neighbours have a similar home built project that is a two seater buggy with a motorbike engine.

Makes a nice sound and goes with some real force!

they bought a cheap field just to track around it. Rich boys...

;)

the buggy used to be a cadillac front wheel drive cut it off at the firewall and welded it where a tired vw used to be lots of work later but is fun i think we spent more on beer than makin it i think the total was 440$
the flatfender was thrown in with an old CJ5 that was a total bucket of dung got screwed on that deal sold it but kept the flatfender have been tryin to sell it no one would buy it so im keepin it to stomp the rich guys jeeps probably will have the engine and tires off of the blazer in the pics between 350 and 400 horse real strong engine
later
mike

I like mixing the old with the new. Go for it. Be sure to support them well or you'll have a knocking that'll drive you crazy.

I saw a flat fender a couple days ago mounted on what looked to be a chevy frame cut in half and overlapped and welded back together, wish I coulda got a pic. It was killer looking.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks