Fender flares

Fender flares

Deadpool

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ7,302,NP435,205,Dana 44/60 full width SOA
Has anyone came across any nice wide (5-7in) flares. I had to modify the rears a lil towards the rear and fronts are stock. My wife wants to keep the cj look wich is a great idea. All the flares i find are square tops for the rear not round.
She found a site that carrys a roll of material specifically for flares. Advance auto parts i think. Anyone have any ideas that will make an attempt to cover full width boggers??

I have seen the wider Wrangler YJ and TJ style fender flare on a CJ quite a few times and hear it adapts quite easily.

I have/ tryed a set from a jk, they are close to a match up front but the rears are huge!! I had to trim 4+ off the back of the rear and it still would need alot more cut. I really want to try and keep it round. I saw a local kid with a yj who used a pickup truck flare and a modified yj for the rears. Looked really good and covered up his rusty corners. But it was square and i dont see it around anymore. I am hoping someone found a round setup somewhere but what the hey i can just to make up a set!! Maby theres a market for a few ha ha

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks