Allen9878

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1980 Jeep Cj5 Renegade
I258 1987 Engine
Aisin Warner Ax15 Transmission
Dana 300 Transfer Case
just a bit of advice about Ebay....... you are buying from a place you cannot see the product, and from someone you do not know, from a place you may not be able to return a product, and have no recourse if the product is not up to your standard as products are sold As Is.
That does not make much sense does it?
Every day people get ripped off on ebay, and getting your money back, no one will help, not the police, not the FBI, and ebay? they run you in circles till you give up. If a guy gets a bad rep, he just makes a new ID. And keeps on ripping guys off.
Buy them from Quadratech or Collin Bros or someone who has a reputation to defend and a return policy that is enforced.

I have to agree with these guys, I'm not a fan of ebay.
You might want to try CL a lot of people put wider flairs on and sell the old ones. At least you get to see them before you buy them.

just a bit of advice about Ebay....... you are buying from a place you cannot see the product, and from someone you do not know, from a place you may not be able to return a product, and have no recourse if the product is not up to your standard as products are sold As Is.
That does not make much sense does it?
Every day people get ripped off on ebay, and getting your money back, no one will help, not the police, not the FBI, and ebay? they run you in circles till you give up. If a guy gets a bad rep, he just makes a new ID. And keeps on ripping guys off.
Buy them from Quadratech or Collin Bros or someone who has a reputation to defend and a return policy that is enforced.

I agree here. ebay used to be good. I'm not a big fan any more. Unless it's something specific that you know can't possibly be a piece of :dung:, I try to get it from a reputable place.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks