Information Entry Portal now in use.

Information Entry Portal now in use.

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
The main entrance page has been changed to show as a 'Portal'. -->> https://jeep-cj.com
All forums and links remain as they were before.
This was done to feature threads, posts, media and resources that will peak visitors interests and help promote the site.

I'm going to bring back the 'Featured Jeep' section on the new Portal page so lets see some new threads showing off our Jeeps and they will be published right up front. -->> https://jeep-cj.com/community/forums/members-cjs.179/

Just a suggestion for a cleaner page, use higher quality pics for your banner, smaller ones exploded look really pixelated bad. But I like what your doing with the site

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
I gotta admit, it has me reading some of the highlights on the front page I might not have normally read :chug:

• Thanks for the Post!
Just a suggestion for a cleaner page, use higher quality pics for your banner, smaller ones exploded look really pixelated bad. But I like what your doing with the site

I gotta admit, it has me reading some of the highlights on the front page I might not have normally read :chug:
  • I agree on needing better pics but they are pulled from the embedded or attached images in the post. I'm pretty much stuck with the res. of the uploaded pic. I am experimenting with PhotoShop to increase res. but that is not really doable.
  • Thanks, that is why I thought it would attract new registrations.

See what you think now, I increased the res of the pics, applied a few filters and reloaded them.

Much better, I wasn't complaining, just constructive observation.
I've seen a lot...A LOT of new members daily, just not so much in the contribution dept, even if just to say hello and look at my CJ etc.

• Thanks for the Post!
I'm going to bring back the 'Featured Jeep' section on the new Portal page so lets see some new threads showing off our Jeeps and they will be published right up front.
Cool! Now I guess I gotta wash mine……..

• Love

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom