How do I? email CJ-??

How do I? email CJ-??

Armyvet25

Beach Runner
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 83 CJ7, 2012 JKU, 1995 YJ
So how does it work, we come up with a user @ CJ.com, once you create it...do we need the servers or will our mail handler find them in automatic mode during a new email setup? Or do we come here somewhere for our email etc, how secure is it?
Thanks
Rich

Your mail would default to Armyvet25@jeep-cj.com (it can be changed.) Any of your current email clients can be used or there is a web based one as well. ( https://webmail.jeep-cj.com ). Mail uses TSL / SSL encryption as well as unencrypted. The server report is attached.

I can set you up if you would like to test.

mxtoolbox1.JPG

yeah, I'd like to try it, but I use Thunderbird as my mail handler, would just need the servers and settings

email??? sloooooow mail lol, I set it up, did a test from my other email accounts which are lightning fast, but took a while to receive, took a whole minute and a half to get it.:LOL:
But seriously, my test from one of my accounts to almost anybody is damn near instantaneous.
But I digress, I appreciate the email addy, and it will come in handy to deal with Jeep only related emails, parts sales purchases etc.

oh, and I don't care who sees my email, I also don't wear tin foil hats while sticking my thumb over license plates in pictures either:eek:
🤣🤣🤣

email??? sloooooow mail lol, I set it up, did a test from my other email accounts which are lightning fast, but took a while to receive, took a whole minute and a half to get it.:LOL:
But seriously, my test from one of my accounts to almost anybody is damn near instantaneous.
But I digress, I appreciate the email addy, and it will come in handy to deal with Jeep only related emails, parts sales purchases etc.
Emails are queued, priority is http 1st for forums then SMTP.

Also, only getting email notifications to replied subscribed threads about 50% of the time

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks