TCase Dana 300 the search continues

Transfer case
TCase Dana 300 the search continues

NsFTheClaw

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1-CJ5 3-DJ5s 1-TJ 1-ZJ
Hi folks my son and I are building a 1975 CJ5 . We have been looking high and low for a Dana 300 transfer case. If any one has any ideas or can help us out would be greatly appreciated. PLEASE PM ME. :)
Talk to you soon, Jason

Edited by CJ to remove phone #

Keep an eye out on FB Marketplace

It shows that you are in California. That is a very target rich environment. You should be able to find one out there on the west coast

There is a lot out there. And even if needs a rebuild, it’s pretty straight forward, not very expensive and lots of videos out there to walk you through it. It’s a very rewarding process. Call your scrap yards and if anything like out here on the East coast, there are multiple Jeep only scrap guys out here. And then usual Facebook market place, Craigslist and even forums. Several on eBay, but prices are a little steep right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a lot out there. And even if needs a rebuild, it’s pretty straight forward, not very expensive and lots of videos out there to walk you through it. It’s a very rewarding process. Call your scrap yards and if anything like out here on the East coast, there are multiple Jeep only scrap guys out here. And then usual Facebook market place, Craigslist and even forums. Several on eBay, but prices are a little steep right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most seem to be averaging between 250-350...think I gave 300 for mine about a year ago

Contact Tri-County Gear in Pomona
Gary

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom