Damn ISP!

Damn ISP!

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
I have spent all day waiting for the stupid repair man to show up and drop a fricken cable modem! It's 6:22 and he still hasn't shown. I AM PISSED!!!

I called at 8 and it was supposed to be "an hour or two!" My ***!

I called at 2 - where is he - "I'll page him again." NOT!!!

I'm locked in to someones unsecured router right now - don't know who - but I can only use my laptop in the back bedroom of my house... Grr!!

So...

I have drafted a bill to send to my ISP for me having to wait for 8 hours without anyone showing up. I called my lawyer and he is going to send it register mail... That should get someones attention!

I really hope I **** someone off!

Hey! On a side not... The word censor works... :D

I noticed that too. :D

I hate waiting on anyone like that. Fortunately, every weekend is a three day weekend for me and the wife is generally home even when I'm not. So there's usually someone who has time to wait.

Hope someone shows up tomorrow for ya... Doesn't look like they did today.

I noticed that too. :D

I hate waiting on anyone like that. Fortunately, every weekend is a three day weekend for me and the wife is generally home even when I'm not. So there's usually someone who has time to wait.

Hope someone shows up tomorrow for ya... Doesn't look like they did today.
I'm not worried about them showing up today. I brought the modem with me to work. I'm sure once they open and I climb up the ladder of supervision I'll find someone who will authorize them to just drop off anther.

If not - Mediacom - here I come!

Well - they were more then happy to stop by work and drop off the modem... But it did take a couple of minutes to convince them it was in their best interest, I was in no mood to play this morning... LOL

They freaked when I told them I was sending a bill! I said I would not bill them for the complete day, just the hours I missed at work, and since our shop rate is about $85 and hour the bill would be $680. It was actually rather funny. It took at 30 seconds before the technician even replied after I asked where to send the bill... :) :D

And, they even somehow managed to stop by my home and check the out side lines for any packet losses...

I feel better now! :banana:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks