Couture or Lesnar

Couture or Lesnar

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
As much as I like Randy, I just don't see any way he is going to get past Brock. My heart is for Randy but my wallet says Brock. I bet Lesnar is going to do what he did with Herring and have just enough offense to take the fight but more then enough defense to keep from getting his butt kicked.

Can't wait!!! :popcorn:

It's going to be a tough one for Randy. He hasn't done well against guys that are quite a bit larger and more powerful (I don't count Sylvia cause that guy was not a world class fighter by any stretch of the word). Lesnar's clearly inexperienced which goes heavy in Randys favor. Lesnar's size and strength are radically out of bounds with Randy's (weigh in had Randy at 220 which he didn't cut to make and Lesnar was 265 which he did have to cut to meet...expect Lesnar to be a good 10 pounds plus heavier in the ring). I'm going with Randy (it would feel like a sin to vote against him).;)

Last edited:
Well double dang. Looked like Randy had the game figured out...until 280 pounds of muscle caught him.:(
Well. I have to say Lesnar is getting better since the Mir fight... As I said, I hate to see Randy loose but as I expected, Brocks power, quickness and size is a formidable combination. I think when Randy cut him it just made him more determined!

Though I would have loved to see Randy win, this is not the type of fight I would expect great things from. Lesnar's basically a super heavy weight...the advantage just ends up falling too much in his favor due to muscle and mass.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom