Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
450 lbs of torque
Milwaukee quality
Portability...

Not having to drag the damn air line out every time I need an impact wrench - Priceless!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 12ipr.jpg
    12ipr.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 581
My son gave me one several years ago.

Sure don't miss the hose. Two batteries are nice.

The air 1/2" will bust the big ones, but this one will do most. :)

Is that the new Jeep-CJ.com contest give-away prize? I want it!

How much torque do nice air impacts have? This may be a good fit for me.

Nice air? Depends on what you spend... Could be 100 - 900 lbs... Depends on your budget.

I just do not have room for a compressor. I could get a little one, but would rather wait until I can get a nice one. Cordless would be an awesome fit in the garage.

The 1/2 Milwaukee cordless impact produces 450 lbs of torque, that works for me.

Thanks for the post, searching for a drill and impact combo now!

Drill impacts are completely different then a dedicated impact wrench. Drill impacts are for making holes in concrete and an impact wrench are for tightening or loosening bolts. Don't get them confused.

The 1/2 inch impact I use is not cheap. About 330 Vs 190 for an impact drill.

Yes sir. Meant a drill and an impact, not a hammer drill. They are pricey, but worth it in convenience! I am using a ryobi kit now, lasted about two years, batteries last about ten minutes, I have six lined up for projects. Once charged, they stay good for half a day, then I have to recharge them all, no fun

I have an 18v Milwaukee and i use it to change the wheels on my modified dirt track race car. It is awsome.

450 lbs of torque?:drool:
WOW, I never thought that was possible with a cordless electric. I will be getting one.

450 lbs of torque?:drool:
WOW, I never thought that was possible with a cordless electric. I will be getting one.
That is the 1/2" - heck the 3/8" produces up to 100 lbs (closer to 85 though)... They work great! Very expensive though...

3/8 -->> Amazon.com: Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2451-20 M12 12-Volt 3/8-Inch Cordless Square Drive Impact Wrench with Ring - (Tool Only, No Battery): Home Improvement

1/2 -->> Amazon.com: Milwaukee 2663-22 18-Volt M18 1/2-Inch High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring: Home Improvement

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks