Misc. CJ5 11” brakes parts needed

Misc. CJ5 11” brakes parts needed

50 Willys RJ

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 225 V6, CJ5 front and rear axles, full cage, winch, 31 x 10.5 tires, homemade front and rear bumpers, front tow bar, off road lights, 2 speed Super Turbine automatic tranny, 4 inch lift, homemade spare tire carrier, rear rack, ugly body!

2010 Wrangler Sport, 3.8 V6, 35x12 tires, full cage, winch, Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, spare tire carrier, offroad lights
I’m looking for some hard to find 11” brake parts not at Kaiser Willys. Shoe guides, etc. any ideas?

Solution
This just came up a little while ago. Hope this helps. Classic sells them as well as others. Its made by Hoffman but they only sell wholesale.

(Link)-> Hoffman's Winners Circle Retail Vendor List -<

This just came up a little while ago. Hope this helps. Classic sells them as well as others. Its made by Hoffman but they only sell wholesale.

(Link)-> Hoffman's Winners Circle Retail Vendor List -<

Solution
This just came up a little while ago. Hope this helps. Classic sells them as well as others. Its made by Hoffman but they only sell wholesale. (Link)-> Hoffman's Winners Circle Retail Vendor List -<

Thank you very much.

Hi all. Well, I made a mistake. I was measuring the outside of the backing plate to get my 11". later i realized that i should be measuring the inside of the brake drum. Sorry about that, and thank you all for your replies. I did get in touch with Ryan at jeepzzzz@aol.com who has a ton of Jeep/Willys parts. He will be a good source for all of us.

That's OK. In the above linked post the issue is for a 10" drum. It might help with the suggested simple grind modification.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks