Cant find a Rear seat bracket to save my life

zac001

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5,
2011 JK (4door)
2002 Trans Am WS6
Well like the title says... ive purchased a factory replacement rugged ridge rear seat and i thought the bracket was coming with it.

and well ive exhausted my interweb searching skills so now im relying on yall for any advice or a direction to go!

1981 CJ5 rear seat bracket thats what i need

Well like the title says... ive purchased a factory replacement rugged ridge rear seat and i thought the bracket was coming with it.

and well ive exhausted my interweb searching skills so now im relying on yall for any advice or a direction to go!

1981 CJ5 rear seat bracket thats what i need

Ebay's your friend :) ...didn't see any new ones turn up though.

Jeep CJ Rear Seat Bracket | eBay
Jeep CJ Solid Rear Seat Brackets Back 76 86 CJ5 CJ7 5 7 8 CJ8 Original Mount | eBay
Jeep CJ Fixed Rear Seat Mounting Brackets Bracket CJ5 CJ7 CJ8 AMC Back Bench | eBay
Jeep CJ CJ5 CJ7 CJ8 Fixed Rear Seat Mounting Brackets | eBay
Jeep CJ CJ5 CJ7 CJ8 Rear Seat Bracket Fixed | eBay
Jeep YJ Fold Tumble Rear Seat Mounting Brackets w Hardware 87 95 76 86 CJ | eBay

Yep...gotta love this forum.

You don't know how many times I have done that under the hood, lol. Focused on getting something done and really would have wished I had another set of eyes to tell me I was missing something.

went ahead and bought the brackets on ebay after all the searching thats the only place that has both the front and back brackets... once they get here they get sand blasted and powder coated and boom the seat is in.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks