Misc. Can someone help identify my hero with this tag?

Misc. Can someone help identify my hero with this tag?

Brad88yj

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1983 jeep cj7
Can anyone read this and tell me what model 83 CJ7 I have? It also has tilt steering original clock tachometer and 258. Unfortunately there’s no interior but original paint looks gold. Thanks foe any help. View attachment 76490

Cant see the pic. Usually with those accessories its a Laredo or being an 83 maybe a Limited. Best way is to decode your vin number. You could pick alot of accessories back then as well so it doesn't necessarily have to be any particular model. The Limited and Laredo models have some of the most coveted interiors so maybe the previous owner sold it for cash?

Last edited:
Cant see the pic. Usually with those accessories its a Laredo or being an 83 maybe a Limited. Best way is to decode your vin number. You could pick alot of accessories back then as well so it doesn't necessarily have to be any particular model. The Limited and Laredo models have some of the most coveted interiors so maybe the previous owner sold it for cash?
Actually I’m hoping it’s a Jamboree by decoding the paint tag. I’ll try inserting picture.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks