Misc. Brass LEVI Buttons for reupholster project

Misc. Brass LEVI Buttons for reupholster project
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
76' CJ-5 Levi Special
Been looking far and wide for the brass Levi Edition Seat Buttons for my re-upholstery project. I did happen to come across a site awhile ago that was (if memory serves me correctly) asking 45 bucks per button. OUCH! I could be wrong on the exact cost but I know I'm not far off.
Does anyone know of a resource? My CJ5 has the denim blue interior which to me, deserves to be restored back to origination. Especially since it has the blue denim look to it.
Any leads on blue denim material that someone has used that is durable would also be appreciated. I've found something that's close but I'd love to find something closer to OEM.
Thanks!

Check these guys out: JeepHeritage.com Also a bit pricey, but they have what you are looking for.

Then there's AustinJeeps.com. Don't show them on their web site, but others have claimed success there.

And this guy shows "more than 10 available" on eBay at $20 each with the backers: eBay link

Try jeepheritage.com for the material and you can also try Collinsbro.com for the buttons. Denim is the rare item so make sure your bank account is healthy. "it's gonna cost ya chief!" :)

Hey, get some old Levi Edition button fly jeans and use them lol
My thought exactly. If going for a true restoration for show, get the real deals and pay the high cost for them. If looking for close and "good enough" for actual use, no car shows or museum quality, then get some old jeans at Goodwill and cut the buttons off.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks