Brakes?

Brakes?
I got my new lines from my local 4x4 shop, don't rember what brand though.
I also had the local hydraulic shop make me one for my truck as I could not find one for it.
you also might try Inline tube.com

Thanks for all the advice so far. I have overhauled the rear brakes now. Still haven't changed the brake line yet, not avtually sure it is leaking. Seems like the master cylinder was leaking and running down the firewall through the floor rust and onto the pvalve. I got a new (remanufactured) MC today and the push rod that actuates the MC is longer than the one I removed. I didn't note the travel of the rod into the old MC so I'm not sure what to do. I didn't turn the old rod in with the core so I may be able to use it. Unless of course the new MC requires the rod to travel further into it to operate properly. Anyone else run into this problem?

Had a good weekend, thanks for all the advice. I was finally able to get the CJ out and make a quick run down to the gas station for some fuel and some lite:chug:. Once I replaced the MC, the leaking stopped and I put a new carb on it and off we went. I will hopefully get all the little things horn, mirrors, blinkers, E-brake, etc. buttoned up over the next couple of weeks so that I can hopefully pass a state inspection.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks