Body and frame dimensions

Body and frame dimensions

Rich H

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
77 CJ7 , 304,T400 trans all stock so far 95 ZJ
I'm looking for the frame specs ,I have a newer frame that I need to rebuild the tails of frame . Want to build bumper onto it at same time. My problem is the jeep (77 CJ7) old frame is badly rusted, not much left to go by. had a lot of new metal put in to body wrong. doors cant fit , (opening to small) so of course the top wont fit. I need dimensions. Thanks for any Help

I'm looking for the frame specs ,I have a newer frame that I need to rebuild the tails of frame . Want to build bumper onto it at same time. My problem is the jeep (77 CJ7) old frame is badly rusted, not much left to go by. had a lot of new metal put in to body wrong. doors cant fit , (opening to small) so of course the top wont fit. I need dimensions. Thanks for any Help

here's what I have... maybe it will help...

its for a 76 and should be the same...

hope it helps!

CJ5Frame_zps5aef17ae.jpg

The 76-86 CJ frame is a 2 piece frame, the outer c-channel is 3/16" and the inner at 1/8".

Side note, the 76 frame's rear quarter is single c-channel.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks