Misc. Big Cat Rescue in Tampa FL.

Misc. Big Cat Rescue in Tampa FL.

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
A great place to see big cats that have been rescued and are not pets. If the were pets they are treated as wild animals and never have any human contact again to help them become themselves. They are treated great and are set for life.
Tigers, lions, cougars, bobcats, lynx and much more. They also treat sick ones for zoo's.

Screen shot from the best large Cat Rescue in the US (IMHO.)

Site -->> https://bigcatrescue.org/
Cam(s) -->> http://bigcatcam.com/

tyawn.JPG

Unfortunately they are prisoners in cages that have not been convicted of any crime. I realize they probably might not survive in the wild anymore anyway.

I understand the irony, unfortunately the will survive and are as free as they ever can be without dieing if put back in the wild. It's a sad trade off but what is best for the poor cats that were thrust into a situation beyond their control. The cats did not ask or it.

When I said they never have any direct contact anymore it's true. During the last hurricane each of them had to ride out the storm in their hurricane reinforced habitat. When their shelters are built they are constructed just for those situations.

I visit when I can and get to admire their magnificence.

The wild sick and injured are eventually released.

Just trying to repair a bad and stupid situation.

I agree that is what is probably best at this time. As for the hurricane, I had to ride out the storm last week in my habitat also. We were living like wild animals also, without power for a few days, luckily with no worse for ware. Got to experience the eye of the storm for 20 minutes.

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
I agree that is what is probably best at this time. As for the hurricane, I had to ride out the storm last week in my habitat also. We were living like wild animals also, without power for a few days, luckily with no worse for ware. Got to experience the eye of the storm for 20 minutes.
Man, I forgot you were NO. We have much in common. Been through 57 years of storms but still going strong.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom