Body Best aftermarket fenders

Body Best aftermarket fenders

Manic Mechanic

Full Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ7 4.2L 258 .040 over, T-5 trans, dana 300, dana 30 front 3.23 and lock right locker, rear amc 20 3.23 one piece axle shafts traclock

79 CJ7 304, th400 auto borgwarner 1389?? qudratrac stock rest unknown.

89 YJ 4.2L 258, AX-15 5spd, NP231, dana 30 front, dana 35 rear with posi, gears unknown

92 YJ 4.0, AX-15 5spd, np231, dana 30 front, dana 35 rear.
I'm in need of new fenders for my 85 CJ 7. Does anyone have any experience with the aftermarket steel fenders? And if so what brand and where did you get them and what were your thoughts on them. Thanks everyone

I’ve been using one for over 36 years. It’s pretty good quality. Came from 4 Wheel Hardware back in the day.

I’ve been using one for over 36 years. It’s pretty good quality. Came from 4 Wheel Hardware back in the day.
Wonder if it's the same quality all these years later

Sent from my E7110 using Tapatalk

Wonder if it's the same quality all these years later

Hard to tell. Ask the salesman to sit on them first. See what happens, to see if they fold in half....better yet have the guy wearing brown deliver them. If they survive you are probably good.

Hard to tell. Ask the salesman to sit on them first. See what happens, to see if they fold in half....better yet have the guy wearing brown deliver them. If they survive you are probably good.
Lol your funny I'm sure the sales guy won't. As far as brown goes I'm sure FedEx will do just as bad if not worse

Close to 45 years experience. I’ve seen a lot of coming and going of stuff.

most of the newer fenders are a lot lighter gauge steel, ask whatever vendor you consider, for a better comparison.

I'm in need of new fenders for my 85 CJ 7. Does anyone have any experience with the aftermarket steel fenders? And if so what brand and where did you get them and what were your thoughts on them. Thanks everyone
I have an oem set of fenders I'd sell in nearly rust free shape, too bad your too far away, some surface rust in a couple small areas on the inside, have a hood and grill as well.

Sent you a message

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks