Auto Hide Vehicle & Mod Fields Under User Name

Auto Hide Vehicle & Mod Fields Under User Name

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Vehicle and Mods information is now collapsed by default. This is done to normalize and make all post heights the same (users with very long information fields cause the post to have a lot of blank space. Now all you have to do is move your mouse cursor over (hover) the user title (if you hover over name or avatar the info gets covered) and the information will be viewable.

Not viewable (Normal):
Captureautohidedata1.JPG

Viewable (Mouse Hover):
Captureautohidedata2.JPG

Seems to work on my iPad also (y)

I kind of like looking at everyone's vehicle(s) stats, but if it saves space that's cool.
It works on my tablet with a tap of a finger too.

I kind of like looking at everyone's vehicle(s) stats, but if it saves space that's cool.
It works on my tablet with a tap of a finger too.
I's not that it saves space, it's more for post size. When a post is only one or two lines long but the vehicle and mod descriptions are 30+ lines you end up with a crazy post with 25 lines of blank space. If it doesn't work out I'll come up with another work around.

Thanks,

I's not that it saves space, it's more for post size. When a post is only one or two lines long but the vehicle and mod descriptions are 30+ lines you end up with a crazy post with 25 lines of blank space. If it doesn't work out I'll come up with another work around.

Thanks,
I saw one of those this morning. Took up my whole iPad screen. Thought something was going on there.

Since the new software change this function was broken. It is now back though... :)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks