Anyone know where I can buy these...?

Anyone know where I can buy these...?

sjbrand99

Jeeper
Thanks
Well, I don't have a picture or link, but I have a damn good idea that I want them in my build...

They are floor mats, for driver and passenger, that have that sort of "industrial metal" look - sort of hatched raised metal on a metal sheet, if you know what I mean. And they need to fit nicely into my CJ7.

Does anyone know of any internet websites or retailers local to me that I could pick them up from? I know they exist becasue I have seen them in a modded Land Rover Defender.

Hope my description was good enough, if not I'll try and do better.

Cheers in advance!

Well, I don't have a picture or link, but I have a damn good idea that I want them in my build...

They are floor mats, for driver and passenger, that have that sort of "industrial metal" look - sort of hatched raised metal on a metal sheet, if you know what I mean. And they need to fit nicely into my CJ7.

Does anyone know of any internet websites or retailers local to me that I could pick them up from? I know they exist becasue I have seen them in a modded Land Rover Defender.

Hope my description was good enough, if not I'll try and do better.

Cheers in advance!
If you mean diamond plate, here you go !
AutoSport Catalog - AutoSport Diamond Plate Mats 800-953-0814

Thanks ever so much, saved me a bunch of time and hassle. I suppose knowing the words "daimond plate" would have helped me enormously instead of cr*ppy keywords that kept coming up with alot of BS.

Thanks again!

crappy...

It worked!

Just making sure you censored yourself and not something I didn't realize I did!

crappy...

It worked!

Just making sure you censored yourself and not something I didn't realize I did!

It it acceptable to swear around these parts? I am not fully aware of all usual preceedures, but using *'s is one of mine, because you never know what kind of folk get offeded by that...

In my oppinion, the internet should be the last stand of free will where anythin,g, and any words go, but that argument is not really for around here.

Anyway, I did see a local garage that had the same style matts I was looking for, but when trialing them in my CJ to see how they looked, I must say it looked a bit cheap, or it just didnt really go...

Any other ideas for a customisable set of floor decor...?

:)

It it acceptable to swear around these parts? I am not fully aware of all usual preceedures, but using *'s is one of mine, because you never know what kind of folk get offeded by that...

In my oppinion, the internet should be the last stand of free will where anythin,g, and any words go, but that argument is not really for around here.
Actually, the site terms are a little vage - I did that for a reason. I wanted to allow as much freedom as I could without having more laws then needed. One of the stipulations of the terms of this site is that they can be amended at any time. I really don't want to do that but I needed to have that in there from the beginning. I figure, as long as we keep it PG 13 or at least try to - it's OK. Until I have a problem with adults not acting like adults, we are good to go. We are our own police force...

As for offensive, there is a report post button on every post... I hope to never have one sent to me for any reason except for spam or something but you never know. As you said, if you want to err on the side of caution, go ahead... :) I added ceartain words to the censor filter here that are absolutely not acceptable for usage. Other then that, if someone is unsure, then don't post it...

Good question!
http://www.jeep-cj.com/forums/misc.php?do=page&template=privacy

Last edited:
the inside of mine is ready for an upgrade, so I'll probably do it this spring. When I built this one, I went all gentlemanly like and installed full carpeting and setch to make it all fancy. This time, I think It's getting stripped and sprayed in one of the liner products out there.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom