Announcement Additional Site Admin

CJ

Admin
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'72 CJ5, 401, T18, D20, D44, D30
'82 CJ8, 258, D300, AMC20, D30
Let me start by saying I'm not dying... :chug:

I just wanted to announce that @TSB8C has agreed to be an Amin for the site (his name now shows RED in the forums.) He works in I.T. so this should be second nature for him. Plus he has a great first name (the same as myself, coincidence???) and has extensive Jeep CJ experience.
I'm looking at what is considered a 'Disaster Recovery' plan and notice that one important thing was missing, who would be able to keep this site running and not just fade away if some thing were to happen to me.
He will have an 'Emergency' set of keys to all that is necessary to take over if some thing unforeseen happens - I sure hope not...

So here you go @TSB8C , this :beer: is on me.

Right on…

• Thanks for the Post!
Reactions: CJ
Thanks folks and I know we all agree that CJ should keep going forever. And thanks CJ for the vote of confidence. I think of myself as an insurance policy - nice to have but hope you never need it. This site has been a wealth of knowledge for me and I hope I have been able to pay some of that back in some small degree, and also want to see this continue forward no matter what happens.

CJ or newbie lol...I'm not getting my email notifications again for subscribed/responses to post

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks