81 CJ manual

81 CJ manual

SMF

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ7, In Line 6 4.2L, 2.5 Lift Kit
Anyone know where I can get a manual for the jeep. Someone said there is a company making copies of the parts / breakdown book just for the year model jeep.
Would like the larger wiring diagrams, bad eyes.

Anyone know where I can get a manual for the jeep. Someone said there is a company making copies of the parts / breakdown book just for the year model jeep.
Would like the larger wiring diagrams, bad eyes.

Parts breakdown is a on this site via PDF, under the Docs, section, I believe you will find the OEM factory repair manual in the same place, I believe its the 85-86 Model year, but its not much different than your truck.

Reprints are available (and way over priced in my opinion), look on ebay or Amazon, used are also not to hard to come by on Ebay. Ive managed to grab every year from 73-86 off ebay in original printed editions, Ive paid as little as $7.50 for a model year. Have not looked lately, although I do know that ebay has really changed its "line up" in recent years, they have been running off sellers that sell used stuff, they are wanting to be more like amazon.

hey bud how about filling out your profile so everybody knows what you have. makes it a bit easier to help with the thousands of questions your going to ask.
Grand prairie, is that in Kansas?? :D

Check out this site. You can get a printed version or a CD. The CD is in pdf and printable. Just select your year/make.

http://www.autobooksbishko.com

Search ebay...always a good spot to find that kinda stuff.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom