4wd ?

hopefully in two weeks i can go back to work and start driving. it my right foot. dont know when i can drive the jeep again. with no power brakes it might be to much presure on my foot.

I'm dissapointed that an old school JEEPER would skirt out and tell him to do a test like that! You know FULL WELL the only real way to find out if the fronts are powering, is to get the jeep into good wet nasty mud, turn the wheel slightly to the left, then look at your wife / GF, and say.....HONEY? do me a favor and stick your head out there to see if the front tire is spinning? Mash the pedal, and wait a second. You will know in an instant without question if it's under power or not. :D

Dalefan88, you need to tell your wife to join the forum. Since the jeep is both of yours, and she was the one driving, we could have given that test to her. Not that anyone would have done that!:rolleyes: I will have to try that test with my wife. :notworthy:

she said she will join when she has a minute. i know her email is jeepchick79 so that will probally be her screen name.

she said she will join when she has a minute. i know her email is jeepchick79 so that will probally be her screen name.
I'll changer her screen name to 'DaleFan88'sSupremeMasterandOverlord' when she joins - if she wishes... :laugh:

I'll changer her screen name to 'DaleFan88'sSupremeMasterandOverlord' when she joins - if she wishes... :laugh:

Don't do that CJ. If you do my wife will definately want to join just to get the name projectcrawler'ssuprememasterandoverlord!:mad::laugh:

dont do that. she would like that to much. lol

HAHA, that is funny. I just read this thread to my wife. Thank god she is not into jeeps! :D And just so you know mrsdalefan88, I told him you were a keeper for working on the jeep and posted saying you should join. I just don't want my wife on here. She just doesn't understand getting your hands dirty!

well i took the jeep out in cjs most liked word (snow):Dlol. it is working awsome. i have to thanks my wife for putting the hubs on. (i have to suck up know on here) lol and all you guys for the info.

well i took the jeep out in cjs most liked word (snow):Dlol. it is working awsome. i have to thanks my wife for putting the hubs on. (i have to suck up know on here) lol and all you guys for the info.

Hey, thats is good news! We're all glad that the Mrs. could get you all fixed up. Is she going to let you drive it? :poke:

lol. ya shes at work so she dont know im driving it until she reads this post.:D

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks