2013 Wrangler hidden accessorie

Dagwoodzz, I have to disagree with not taking the Wrangler off road. My wife has an '07 grand, which is her dd that probably spends more miles in the dirt than my CJ. Its just that the CJ does the tough trails and the Grand does the easier and longer trails like this one:
http://www.jeep-cj.com/forums/f72/100-miles-dirt-18430/
That accessory was great also.

Torxhead thanks for the disagreement. I was researching calico and lost canyon close to Barstow this morning. Not getting a lot family support cuz it's 2 day drive.

I want to find a trail that will take you to some real authentic ghost town structures. I'm definitely going to look at 100 mile trail

There is some pretty nice mud across the street. The truck definitely made short work of it. However went to the car wash to spray the mud off the rims. The sprayer knocked the wheel weight off. There went $25 bucks for a rebalance. Just decided I have a CJ if it breaks it doesn't have to be fixed right away. If I break something on the wrangler I got to get to work the next day.

i work at a jeep dealer and have a few customer that wheel'em and say they're not bad. And i gotta show the other techs that bottle deal, not bad!!
But you may need one of these for it:D
mall rated.jpg

Hah, you can also use the door strikers as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps you have not heard, we live in the age of the twist off bottle cap?:D

There are several beverages I enjoy that will tear your hands to ribbons on the first twist or two. I now keep several church keys stashed around the house for just such occasions.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks