2001 Grand Cherokee

2001 Grand Cherokee

mcguyver

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep GC Limited
I bought this GC new and kept good care of it. I then bought another GC and passed this onto my son.

It is now pimped out. I only took one picture and now he has his winter tires on.

Attachments

• DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 19,461
I bought this GC new and kept good care of it. I then bought another GC and passed this onto my son.

It is now pimped out. I only took one picture and now he has his winter tires on.
Oh please oh please tell me those aren't the real wheels! You photo shopped them right? Nice job on the pshopping BTW...

If on the remote chance that they aren't photo shopped... I like the color... :) I guess it's still a Jeep but??? Call me old school... LOL

:chug:

Oh please oh please tell me those aren't the real wheels! You photo shopped them right? Nice job on the pshopping BTW...

If on the remote chance that they aren't photo shopped... I like the color... :) I guess it's still a Jeep but??? Call me old school... LOL

He's from New York...those people are always doing weird stuff.:mad:

rofl No it's not photo shopped. We New Yorkers may be weird but we dont photo shop our cars. lol.
I would have taken a picture of the inside but as sham knows there isnt a kid around that keeps the inside clean.

Attachments

• DSC00003.jpg
    DSC00003.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,436
This one is a cool vehicle.. Congratulations to all of them who own this....This vehicle is not sold in my country, therefore, I could see or test drive..

Shouldn't the brake calipers be painted or something? Give it a little something to show through between the spokes.

I like the replacement headlights (are those the 'angel eyes' type) but the wheels would be useless in this area during the winter time.

Just noticed the chromed side mirrors... with that paint job I think leaving them black would've been better.

A nice looking vehicle for the 'younger crowd' but not practical.

I like the replacement headlights (are those the 'angel eyes' type) but the wheels would be useless in this area during the winter time.

Just noticed the chromed side mirrors... with that paint job I think leaving them black would've been better.

A nice looking vehicle for the 'younger crowd' but not practical.

Geez i am not sure what the headlights are called. There are rings that light up neon around the headlamps and there is also another set of neon light.

I agree on the chrome and i would have also picked the headlights that are dark on the inside instead of the chrome mirror type.

The tire have been removed for the winter and the stocks put back on. To much snow up here to have your nice chrome rims get all rusted. lol :D

Have you seen the caliper paint? It works very well and it's special - just for brake calipers.

High Perf Caliper Paint Kit

i used that on my jeep just to keep them from rusting, it is able to withstand the brake fluid that can get on your brakes from bleeding them. I am never able to see it but it's better then having my brakes rusting away. and yeah they are red, but right now they seem as though they are black from all the brake dust that has gotten on them from driving everyday. I would recomend it if you have new unpainted calipers, and yeah i guess it looks pretty good too.

The rims on that thing look amazing! I wish I did something like that to my Cherokee when I had it!

I was looking at buying one of these for my son as his first car. Any suggestions? I like the price range. I've looked around the handling and stability is good. Was looking around 2003-05. They look terrific, but not as good as the cj of course. :p

I was looking at buying one of these for my son as his first car. Any suggestions? I like the price range. I've looked around the handling and stability is good. Was looking around 2003-05. They look terrific, but not as good as the cj of course. :p
Hello Cullen and welcome to our site! :chug:

I personally like the Cherokee, it's a great vehicle that is good off-roader. One of our members has a nice one for sale in the classifieds. It's a bit older then what you are looking at but might be worth a look.

For Sale - 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Jeep-CJ Forums

The style changes after 2004 on these models.
I am not sure about 2002 or 03's but my 04 Cherokee has full time four wheel drive.
it's eats up more gas then my 01 and the full time four wheel may be more expensive to maintain.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom