You know you own a CJ when...

You know you own a CJ when...
... Any "Jeep" manufactured after 1983 isn't a REAL Jeep.

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

sometimes the blood adds just the right amount of "tack" to just hold on enough to get a thread or two.....:D

Blood? You mean red locktite?

... Any "Jeep" manufactured after 1983 isn't a REAL Jeep.

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

I guess someone didn't like the d300?

When: you know the real Jeep went away in 1986 and the Dana 30 was in the 1980 CJ's. Also you know that the "Real" Jeep thing is a joke, but not really. With that being said you have to admit that Chrysler does makes some fairly nice Jeep like products.

When: the realization hits that compared to the apointments and standard items on a modern jeep your much loved CJ in some circles is little more than a Rat Rod in. Well, at least my Rat Rod has paint.

Didn't Chrysler start making Jeep in '83? I know that the CJ was in production until '86. Or did Chrysler start In ' 86? If so, my bad, chock it up to a brain fart..

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

Didn't Chrysler start making Jeep in '83? I know that the CJ was in production until '86. Or did Chrysler start In ' 86? If so, my bad, chock it up to a brain fart..

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"
Chrysler took over in 87

The xj, yj, and 4.0 were all designed by jeep under amc prior to the Chrysler take over. Although Chrysler did influence the yj a lot.

When I responded I was poking at you cause the 5, 7, 8 models were produced after 83.

I dunno where '83 came from.

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

Oops!

Last edited:
When: Years become numbers and numbers loose their importance .... except for the range your Jeep falls in '72-'75 are very important years, at least to me.....

When: Years become numbers and numbers loose their importance .... except for the range your Jeep falls in '72-'75 are very important years, at least to me.....

I was just glad neither of mine were newer than '83. :D

When: the big sloppy wabbly image in the side mirrors actually looks normal. "Well, yes it's a 2014 Lexus, with lisence plate "U-R-SKUM" that is about to run me off the road, cut me off, accelerate into my space, or generally not let me merge in traffic."

When: you know the real Jeep went away in 1986 and the Dana 30 was in the 1980 CJ's. Also you know that the "Real" Jeep thing is a joke, but not really. With that being said you have to admit that Chrysler does makes some fairly nice Jeep like products.

I own 13 JK.....ahem! and she goes over some dirty trails stock, 265/70/17s it makes me mad the jk does so well and my CJ.... shes a Champ! i make the JK sleep in the street.....:rolleyes:

I own 13 JK.....ahem! and she goes over some dirty trails stock, 265/70/17s it makes me mad the jk does so well and my CJ.... shes a Champ! i make the JK sleep in the street.....:rolleyes:

I dunno, the guys from WAYALIFE.com, have some pretty Badass JKs. Just saying... :cool:

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

When: you frequent a CJ forum and really don't care how badass a JK can be. Just saying...

When the very mention of a JK gets you mocked, on your favorite CJ forum. :rolleyes:

"Libertatem Aut Mortem"

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks