- About Niedhogg
- Married forever, we have two sons that have grown into two fine young men.. Veteran of the Cold War, USAF '83-'87.. And I'm a coservative..
- Thor, Iowa
- Jeeps, Harleys, and Mopars.. If God made better, he kept it..
- Union Journeyman Electrician
- Vehicle Information
Details about your Ride(s)
- '79 Jeep CJ7 Renegade with 304ci V8, TH400 auto, Quadratrac T-case, Stock 20 and 30 rears with no mods yet, not sure of the gear ratio.. 4" Softride Superlift, w/widetrac shock towers and 35x12.50x15 BFG Mud-Terrains
'76 CJ5, 232 ci, T-150 3-speed, D20 T-case, Corp. 20 rear w/full float axles and lockout hubs and Detroit auto locker, D30 front w/lockout hubs, gear ratio is unknown..
- '79 CJ7 has... Edelbrock Performer intake, Holley Truck Avenger 470 CFM, HEI Distributor Swap, Flowtec Headers (inside framerails) Flowmasters w/2-1/2" dual exhaust w/rear dumps either side of the fuel tank.
- This is my Jeep. There are many others like it, but this one is mine...'79 CJ7 Renegade, 304-V8, TH400, Qtrac t-case, 4" Superlift, 35" Mud-Terrains.. oooh yeaaa...