Forums, Blogs, Galleries, Videos, WEB Links, Articles, Chat and Clubs? What the heck is all this?
This site is here for you, any question you have, anything you want to talk about, any statement you wish to make. There should be an area for you to post in. If not, head on over to the Help & Suggestions
forum and make a request. Each idea and suggestion will be taken into consideration.
- The forums are for discussion of any topic. We do request that you try and place you post in the appropriate forum. If you mistakenly post in the wrong forum, don't worry. Just click the little 'Report Post' icon on the bottom left and someone will take a look at it.
- A blog (web log) is simply a personalized journal that you may use at your discretion. Jeep-CJ.com provides a very customizable blog that you can modify as you see fit. It's easy and free, go ahead - take a look!
- Jeep-CJ.com has an extensive user customizable gallery. Our galleries are free to use for registered members. Users can create categories, share photos, rate images, discuss shots, send E-Greeting cards and more.
- We provide an area for video sharing. Members have the ability to create categories, vote on and comment on videos. Have a movie you are proud of? Show it off!
- WEB Links
- An extensive and highly customizable site sharing area is provided for members. Have another Jeep site you frequent? Provide a link! Jeep-CJ.com encourages the exchange of information even if it is on a different site. Members can rate and discuss links as well as create categories. Registered users have total control of the link and content. A great feature of Jeep Links is a thumbnail of each link is created automatically.
- Submitting tech articles could never be easier. Members have the ability to share and document their knowledge on CJ's or Jeeps in general. A file attachment system is in place for the addition of manuals, images and notes. And of course, this area is member controlled too...
- Share your Club information with others. An extensive database is provided to supply other Jeep enthusiast with Club information. A map to the club location is automatically created for member viewing. Use the user CPanel so select your default map setting (Standard, Satelite or Hybrid). This section is also completely user configurable.
- Documents and Manuals
- An extensive and large database is provided to share manuals and technical documents on your favorite 4x4, tooling, accessories and just about anything else. Users are free to create categories as needed.
- All classified adds are free for all registered members. Classified ads must be posted in the Classified forums. Please follow the rules posted at the top of each forum. Ads not adhering to the guidelines of Jeep-CJ.com will be deleted without warning. Jeep-CJ.com assumes no responsibility for the validity or the content of any ads. This is not an auction house so post your prices in the ads.
- We supply a user controlled area for reviews. Purchased a new Jeep accessory or part? Why not share your ideas with others. Member reviews can include pictures and documents. Users may create categories and sub categories as needed.
- A chat room is provided and is fully integrated with the forum database. Once logged into the forums you can freely move to the chat room and back. If your a forum member - you are all ready for chat. A setting in your user CPanel selects if your want chat to open in the same window or a new one.