• CJ-10

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your favourite CJ

sjbrand99

Jeeper
Thanks
Either for the looks, drive quality, or just pure fun, vote for which CJ you prefer...

:D

EDIT: I used the Wikipedia entry on Jeep CJ to get the different types (as I do not know them all off the top of my head, especially with a picture for each name in my head! - infact I challenge anyone to know such a cast amount about the CJ range, but whatever...)

You can view it here if need be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeep_CJ

LOL - I would definitely vote the CJ4 but since they only made one I don't think I'll be getting my hands on it any time soon! :laugh:

With that, I of course voted for my beloved CJ5. Short, rides like a tank and go just about anywhere...

This is true, however it would still work if you were choosing your favourite by looks, not the ride etc.

As I said though, I got all of the names I was not aware of from wikipedia, but it shows that there is always someone out there that knows more about a subject, in this case its you CJ, and so I think it is respectable to take it on the chin! ;)

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

there is always someone out there that knows more about a subject
LOL - It is a blessing and a curse... I just have the uncanny ability to remember totally useless information for long periods of time! :D

BTW - I edited you poll from CJ-51 to CJ-5A... :)

You left out the CJ1! That's tough to answer. Most of them were pretty much alike from around 1945 to 1954 when the "real" CJ's we know now came around. I have had several of them over the years. You can't ignore the cool factor of the M style early CJ models. I had a 47 2-A that was a ball to beat around the fields and woods with, but I doubt it would be stellar on the road. I even had a CJV35U I found in NC, kind of an odd crossover Jeep that served the military as well. That was loads of fun too, and I wish I had kept it. As far as the "modern" CJ's go, I have had a few 5's, and while I like them, they don't like me. Too small. So I guess that since I kept going to the 7's for replacement Jeeps, those would be my favorites. But it sure is tough to nail just one down as favorite!

My first love was a ratty '47 CJ2a with a 327 chebby, stock drivetrain, and a many times broken and repaired frame. someday I will own another 2A, if only to piss off the wife (6' tall and cant fold into that tight cabin)

other than that, my '74 CJ5 I like best.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom