Worst Spring ever....

Worst Spring ever....

brotherjohn

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1974 CJ5 straight up six banger 3spd, 1966 Huffy W/ .50cc Happy time China Girl 2 stroke
Yep, fussin' about the weather. What else can I do?

I don't know about the rest of the world but here in the mid-west Spring has been a bust. I'm ticked off because I put up with the cold winters and hot muggy summers just for the spring and fall around here.

I think Canada and that giant buck-toothed rat in PA. are to blame.

I haven't seen many shrooms at all but that might be that it has been too nasty to go look.

<rant>

I would say those Tuff Country springs from what I've re........... er, oops, you meant the season. Sorry, never mind.....

ps. They fired that bucked tooth rat. Federal charges of fraud levied against him.

The Jeeping God's giveth and taketh. While spring has sucked for you, it has been spectacular here in the west.:poke:

I knew if I talked about her old Mother Nature would have to prove me wrong, so ya'll that enjoyed the sunshine around here today can thank me... your welcome very much...

It was nice to finally get some trouble free topless wheel time in today...made it all the way to Chinamart for my trail mix and back without incident. :chug:

They are calling for 7" of snow tonight and tomorrow, :eek: winter is not giving up without a fight.

Going to get up to 95* here by tomorrow. Spring doesnt stick around too long before quickly moving into boating weather :chug:

The snow is almost gone at my house, the ice should be out of the lakes in the next week or so. Spring is a little late this year.

I rarely brag about Pa. weather , but its been a solid 70 degree high for this week. Too bad Im at work from 7am to 7pm. :bang:

Going to get up to 95* here by tomorrow. Spring doesnt stick around too long before quickly moving into boating weather :chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom