Winter Sucks

Winter Sucks

fzsk4p

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
Ground up YJ.

Looking to get a CJ
Any questions ? :madjeep::grinjeep: Not taking my Junk out on the salt covered roads.

Somehow pulling 7,000 lbs of trailer and Jeep down a ice/snow covered road does`nt thrill me either. :censored:

Shoot six holes in your freezer.
I hear that helps. :chug:

Hard to say John, I had the HD out again the other day. That is 6 days so far in 2011.

(Some people do give me strange looks though):D

That`s why the call you the ICEMAN, RJ :D

Still one of my favorite photos of the bike.
FLHTfirstsnow003Nov2007.jpg

You remember correctly, 2008.

I rode the bike up to the gym the other day and a guy asked the people at the front desk where they stored the bike when it wasn't parked out front. When they told them I rode it to the gym, the guy wouldn't believe them.
:D

This weekend, we are getting down the dog sled TJ and the Scouts hand built a few years ago. We still have it and are going to hook the dogs up to it and let them pull the grand daughter around the yard on it. Should be fun.

I'm with ya Derf...A great day to be in the shop, and I am headed to Tulsa for the weekend...No shop time for me.

I will be in OKC over next weekend if you wanna get together!

_605667.jpg

Snow is like mud, only you don't have to wash it off. :) Now salt is another matter.:(

i got cabin fever to. tired of cold and snow. i have no garage and i got fenders to sand and paint. a header to wire brush and paint. cant do any of it till it gets warm out :mad: then i get to put it all on and dont want to do it in the cold either. i also want to take the bottom plate out of my springpacks to try to softin the ride alittle and get alittle more flex.

Can't say anything about the salt, except wash it off after and go enjoy the snow
166648_1830728733258_1391551502_2031016_1950171_n.jpg

All doors off
164743_1830740013540_1391551502_2031077_7190379_n.jpg

Drivers door off for better viewing.

Our clubs winter carnival. 25 rigs playing in the snow running a slalom course. blind driver run, tractor tire pull and hill climb.
Oh yeah I trailered that CJ to it and had no probs. Glad I did, carnage wouldn't have let me drive home.

Last edited:
Looks like we're going to get a pretty good dusting tomorrow.

Being a ways south, they're calling it "snowmageddon". Back home in the great white north they'd call it Tuesday.

But Oklahoma isn't set up to deal with this kind of snow since it only happens once or twice a year. So I'll fire up the heater and clean the garage in preparation for swapping the 5.3 into the CJ.

lol I'm a northern boy myself...I see this and go, "here we go again". everyone around me starts freaking out and buying out all the stores.
I kinda like driving in the snow. Although we did almost get run down by a semi truck this morning that wasn't paying attention. :O

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks