Misc. Who running what set up tires tranny gear ratio

Misc. Who running what set up tires tranny gear ratio

407-loco

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1978 cj7
This may have been talk about but didn't see exactly what I'm looking for in info.
Wanting to see who's running what and what there doing with it (daily drivers play toy). What motor transmission tire size and gears and how it does.

I'm running a T-150 with 3:53 with a 4.2 motor and 32x11.50r15.

Want to run 33 tires on it and was going to change gears to 4:54 but 4:88 seem to be cheaper. Do not plan on high speed driving in the woods and back roads. Might drive to work sometimes but top speed is 50mph on the roads to work. First is tall right now and I already know put in a 4 speed but 3rd is 1to1 and 4th is 1to1 so I'm more concerned with final gear rev

i run a 4.2 t5 dana 300 3.23 gears factory trac lok in the rear lunch box in the front 31x10.5 normally and 33x12.5 off road

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

This may have been talk about but didn't see exactly what I'm looking for in info.
Wanting to see who's running what and what there doing with it (daily drivers play toy). What motor transmission tire size and gears and how it does.

I'm running a T-150 with 3:53 with a 4.2 motor and 32x11.50r15.

Want to run 33 tires on it and was going to change gears to 4:54 but 4:88 seem to be cheaper. Do not plan on high speed driving in the woods and back roads. Might drive to work sometimes but top speed is 50mph on the roads to work. First is tall right now and I already know put in a 4 speed but 3rd is 1to1 and 4th is 1to1 so I'm more concerned with final gear rev
Best gear ratio calculator ever by one of our members... -->>

http://www.grimmjeeper.com/gears.html

SBC 350 motor, 700R4 auto trans with overdrive and a shift kit, D300, 4.56 gears, 35" tires. Mostly daily driver, plus camping and hunting. No real mudding and no rock climbing. Runs about 2,000 RPM at 60mph. Does 75mph on the freeway with ease with engine RPM about 2500.

try a search for "just curious to know..... whats everyones crawl ratio"

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks