Uber-Rare 1948 Cj4a For sale!

mylittlecj5

RIP Mike, we'll all miss you
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'74 CJ-5,
360 AMC Engine.
35x12.50x15 TSL Super Swamper tires.

In a frame off rebuild for a long time...
UUM...OK, probably not a CJ4a :laugh: I seem to recall owning a 1947 CJ2a, so I dunno about the 'first year civilian built" CJ part, either.

1948 JEEP

Nice Looking ride, tho!

3ma3o13lf5O75P65R298dbe878163ed0b1b5c.jpg

I doubt like heck it's a CJ4, there was only ever one made;

Jeep CJ4...The Missing Number!
actaully, if you dig a bit deeper, you will find that only one made is not entirely true. there was some military versions experimented with, and as far as I can figure at least 3 were made, if not more. One version being a ambulance version.
Now that thing he is selling is not one of them, they were not flat fenders by far. And as far as a "CJ" and the common Lore of what cj stands for,maybe they were not one, but they had the same fenders and such.
I give to teh Lore that only one was made, however I do argue this as the developement department did make others in the vein.

actaully, if you dig a bit deeper, you will find that only one made is not entirely true. there was some military versions experimented with, and as far as I can figure at least 3 were made, if not more. One version being a ambulance version.
Now that thing he is selling is not one of them, they were not flat fenders by far. And as far as a "CJ" and the common Lore of what cj stands for,maybe they were not one, but they had the same fenders and such.
I give to teh Lore that only one was made, however I do argue this as the developement department did make others in the vein.

Huh iono.png?

Do like to argue just for the sake of arguing? I was only pointing out that I doubt highly that it's a CJ4...

Huh iono.png?

Do like to argue just for the sake of arguing? I was only pointing out that I doubt highly that it's a CJ4...
no argument, I doubt it is a cj 4 also, the fenders are all wrong, as is the year.
I was pointing out more than 1 were made, arguably, as they also have pictures of military versions with the same fenders and such, my next post links a few pics

I offer this
maybe not truely a CJ4, but basicly the same jeep and as the CJ4 was basically a development jeep, so these sharing so much with them, could be considered cj4s themselves.

The CJ-4M Jeep Prototype on The CJ3B Page __________________

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks