Trailer project

Trailer project
some fender flairs would be way cool.:cool:

Number 1 trick for backing a trailer, do it very slow. If you don't let it get completely out of control it makes you look better than you really are.:cool:

it works for me on the two or three times a year I have to back a trailer.:eek:

I'm planing on flairs, black wheels and wider tires, maybe 31-10.50s and it's going to be OD green.:chug:

Good build! I like the trailer I might have to build one soon.

I would than have something to practice with to learn how to back up a trailer. :D

I've backed everything from a "Triple axle 65' dropdeck to a 2 wheel Jeep trailer.:rolleyes: I put my hand at 6'O'clock, Keep your eyes rear or check your mirrors, Practice, Practice, Practice.;)

some fender flairs would be way cool.:cool:

Number 1 trick for backing a trailer, do it very slow. If you don't let it get completely out of control it makes you look better than you really are.:cool:

it works for me on the two or three times a year I have to back a trailer.:eek:

Tip number 1 - Dont back up in pitch black with no back up lights or tail lights with 90 bails of hay in the trailer and jack knife it- this comes from experience :D

Tip number 1 - Dont back up in pitch black with no back up lights or tail lights with 90 bails of hay in the trailer and jack knife it- this comes from experience :D

I'm pretty sure I can remember that one!:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure I can remember that one!:rolleyes:

You should have seen me when i went and picked up the jeep with a car hauler! haha all tires flat had to use a forklift and me steering it to get it on there and then i had to back up...... lol i was being a pansy A** backing it up it took a bit lol

This has been a great thread. I cant wait tell the thing is done.
:lpopcorn::beer:

This has been a great thread. I cant wait tell the thing is done.
:lpopcorn::beer:

I hope to get to work on it some more next week as I'm off work till the 4th.

As dad and I were brain storming:chug: on the next steps for our rebuild the other day I had the Idea to save the rear part of the tub and use it for a trailer. This will help me visualize the steps to progress from start to finish. Thanks for doing a great job with the camera.:notworthy:

As dad and I were brain storming:chug: on the next steps for our rebuild the other day I had the Idea to save the rear part of the tub and use it for a trailer. This will help me visualize the steps to progress from start to finish. Thanks for doing a great job with the camera.:notworthy:

I'm glad you could use the info. Before I started the project, I had looked at a lot of trailers on the net and got to see one in person. They all looked good but the one I saw up close was amazing, it looked like it was a show piece, the paint was flawless. But the best thing about it was the first time I saw it it was half covered in mud. The guy built it to put in shows but decided to use it for camping.:chug:
I wish you well with your build and look forward to seeing your build thread.:)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom