TopGear Jeep Renegade

TopGear Jeep Renegade

GoldenEagle36

Senior Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj7 Golden Eagle 304,automatic, Quadra-trac, full restoration just "finished." 4 inch superlift, lift shackles in the front, sitting on some KM2 Mud terrians
1999 tj 4 cylinder ax5 trans 3 inches lift 31s
1956 Dj3a all original except axles and engine, Hurricane 4 cyl. 4x4 conversion, 27,500 original miles 58 Jeep-A-Trench cj5 8000 miles.
so next week on TopGear there is going to be a Jeep to test the better 4x4 its up against a bronco and i forget the other but its a CJ representing all of our 4 wheel drive bloodlines:chug: i really hope it wins!!!

America

Yep, noticed it as I was watching this week's episode on my DVR. Can't wait!

It's a Blazer, a Bronco, and a CJ for anyone who is wondering

Last edited:
well atleast Adam Farrera doesnt have it, other bad news, Tanner, has it.:( all i gotta say is poor Jeep:(

well from what they say, the blazer won, the ford epically lost and the CJ7 Renegade came in second, the jeep got first. "when you have a Jeep you dont worry about gas mileage."

It was a pretty good episode.

Loved the rolling over the road part, and the first "obstacle" that tore the bronco up! Jeep and trailer went straight up! :cool:

:chug:

You guys see the smoke off that Broncos tire rubbing on that steel jerry rigged pipe? He was trying to run at speed.
If you drove any of those rigs like you personally owned them they all would have made it.
I would have taken the jeep with that trailer and :dung: canned most of the weight on the trailer and ran the jeep with the windshield down and hauled A BAD WORD on the straight aways.

If you drove any of those rigs like you personally owned them they all would have made it.

Yeah they totally trashed em, and you could tell they had no experience or didn't use it with off road situations... But hey, it was fun to see the Jeep keep going through the abuse...

And the can of food blowing up was pretty funny... For a min I was like no way the jeep just blew motor... BS.

:chug:

You guys see the smoke off that Broncos tire rubbing on that steel jerry rigged pipe? He was trying to run at speed.
I would have taken the jeep with that trailer and poopie canned most of the weight on the trailer and ran the jeep with the windshield down and hauled A BAD WORD on the straight aways.

well on the first hill i would have just threw it in neutral, and let it coast at idle, on an 82 idk if there would be a steering wheel lock, but if not i would have shut if off, and would have run windshield down:D

can anybody find a link online? I can't find one anywhere

Just watched the hole episode on youtub. I'd seen it when it first showed. There is no question in my mind that the jeep won, sure it ran out of gas, but it's a jeep. In every other way the jeep was the better vehicle, even towing the trailer.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks