ozonetrooper

Jeeper
Thanks
Yup, you guessed it, this is another good friend of mine :

109085634.nBL2z2qB.IMG_1465.jpg

Mitch King Motorsports

:cool:

Now thats an expensive hobby!

Dragsters reach over 300 miles per hour before you have completed reading this sentence.

One TOP FUEL dragster's 500-inch Hemi makes more horsepower than the first 8 rows at the Daytona 500.

TOP FUEL DRAGSTER SPECIFICATIONS (Note : this is not the car in the above picture, this is an example of a funny car set-up as each driver has different ways and means)

CHASSIS/BODY: 2005 Brad Hadman/1-piece carbon-fiber

WHEELBASE: 300 in.
WEIGHT: 2,225 lbs. (with driver)
ENGINE: 500 cid V-8
HP: 8,000
TORQUE: 4,500-6,500 lb.-ft.
FUEL: Nitromethane/methanol mix
TOP SPEED: 330 mph
AVERAGE E.T.: 4.65 sec.
0-60 MPH: 0.5 sec.
0-100 MPH: 0.8 sec.
0-200 MPH: 2.5 sec.

G-FORCE: 5.5-6 gs (equal to a space shuttle launch)
COST PER RUN: $5,000
VEHICLE COST: $250,000

Mitch has always preferred the IHRA races with no limits on the car and the full 1/4 mile track ....

The pressure regulator is not part of the fuel pump. It sits on top of the fuel pump assembly at the top of the tank and is held onto the fuel pump with a clamp. The pressure regulator unit is also the main fuel filter for the Jeep. There are two strainers at the bottom of the fuel pump module to filter out bigger particles before fuel goes through the pump.

It's the same type of fuel system used on my 97 Wrangler. I've swapped out the two in tank strainers and the fuel filter/regulator at the top. I still have the same fuel pump though.

Here's a link to a filter/regulator on ebay ($110 at the dealers.)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-FUEL-...

This is some funny SHat reading it drunk even makes it better CJ

:confused:I musta missed something here...

but thats not surprising if ozonetrooper is involved...since he's on my ignore list...:laugh:

I'm going to hazard a guess that I must have missed it too, although, I am not so callus as to admit that I have you on my ignore list as well ...........

:punk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks