Tire Inquiry

Tire Inquiry

Allen Clark

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1980 Jeep CJ-7
Can anyone here share their experience with Toyo all terrain tire? I am planning to replace my Yokohama Geolandar with the Open Country A/T2 model. I want to know how this tire performs on trails and highway before availing a set.

Not on my Jeep but, on my Dmax 4x4 dually, been on for about 2 yrs. They replaced Toyo AT1s which 3 tires developed tread speration about 4 yrs in, by a deal from Toyo for the AT2s which are suppose to have improved materials in the cases. We will see ! Sofar It's been good. I pack around a 9' 6" camper offroad in the desert here in the southwest. They are also quiet on the street no howling.

Thank you for the candid response, I really appreciate it. I will try to keep you posted regarding my experience with this tire in the future. Hopefully, it will be as smooth as your driving experience.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks