So sick of the winter

So sick of the winter

tjmons

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1983 cj7 , six cylinders , 5 speed , 2.5 inch skyjacker suspension lift , 2 inch body , 35 x 12.50 x 15's ,one piece axles , just bought this cj after PO stored for the past 25 yrs ,
:mad: The CJ has been sitting in storage for 7 months now , I cant stand it much longer. I think I am starting to get the shakes. So I had to do a little CJ bonding time , installed a recent purchase of a OEM steering wheel to replace the grant that the po installed. :bang: :bang::bang:

Attachments

• 2014_0401steeringwheel0008.jpg
    2014_0401steeringwheel0008.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 399
  • 2014_0401steeringwheel0001.jpg
    2014_0401steeringwheel0001.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 320
  • 2014_0401steeringwheel0006.jpg
    2014_0401steeringwheel0006.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 368
Recently, I had the same feeling. So I got some friends and we took off for the desert, problem solved. I even wrote a trail report about it. When the Jeep sits in a warm garage it does stay clean btw.

Nice wheel! Feeling the AMC banner too… I need one of those ,specially since its probably in my budget:D

sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Nice Rig!! Really like the metal spokes on that new steering wheel! Any chance you could post a link from the place you got it from?

Winter just broke for us. I had a car try to pull me over to complement my CJ5. When it's snow and sleet out, nobody cares about jeeps. The second it gets above 70, and you take the top off, everybody wants your number! ;)

Last edited:
Nice Rig!! Really like the metal spokes on that new steering wheel! Any chance you could post a link from the place you got it from?

Winter just broke for us. I had a car try to pull me over to complement my CJ5. When it's snow and sleet out, nobody cares about jeeps. The second it gets above 70, and you take the top off, everybody wants your number! ;)

I bought the wheel on ebay. I found another one here is the link. The banner I purchased from Get Exposed Graphics. They have a FB page. Thanks and I cannot wait for the 70's and giving out my number
AMC Jeep CJ Renegade Factory 3 Spoke Steering Wheel with Horn Button Nice | eBay

Sorry it looks like he ended the sale

My Mom always said seeing a Robin was the first sign of Spring. I think its seeing this Cj. :D

I know the feeling tjmons -- especially since I don't have tops or doors for my CJ (with the exception of a bikini, which can be interesting when caught in pouring rain miles from home). I'm not sure what part of Michigan you're from, but I did see some promising signs of spring while at my cottage in the West Branch area (where I keep my Jeep) this past weekend. I'm hoping to fire the ol' gal up by May 1, but the way this winter has been, I'll probably be happy if it's not snowing that day.

My Mom always said seeing a Robin was the first sign of Spring. I think its seeing this Cj. :D

Pete, I could paint it Robin egg blue. Always looking for those red breasts.

I know the feeling tjmons -- especially since I don't have tops or doors for my CJ (with the exception of a bikini, which can be interesting when caught in pouring rain miles from home). I'm not sure what part of Michigan you're from, but I did see some promising signs of spring while at my cottage in the West Branch area (where I keep my Jeep) this past weekend. I'm hoping to fire the ol' gal up by May 1, but the way this winter has been, I'll probably be happy if it's not snowing that day.

I live in Gaylord , we still have 2 feet of snow on the ground. A lot of good trails up here in Northern Michigan:banana:

:mad: The CJ has been sitting in storage for 7 months now , I cant stand it much longer. I think I am starting to get the shakes. So I had to do a little CJ bonding time , installed a recent purchase of a OEM steering wheel to replace the grant that the po installed. :bang: :bang::bang:

Nice, nice jeep......I'm a bit envious! :drool: And heck yes, over this cold but definitely warming up here in East TN....:chug:

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks