Shop fantasy, build it and they will come...

Shop fantasy, build it and they will come...

Project86

Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1986 CJ 7 Blue
2004 Chevy LWB CC,
2012 Corvette Grand Sport
1986 CJ 7 Red Garnet
1978 CJ 7 Kinda Orangish
What would you have? Set it up how? Rotating floors? Lifts? Big Air Comp? Best work bench? No wrong answers, Everything is on the table. Dream it and the explain why it's essential. I'll be building a new shop in about a year so I want to have a plan for everything. All I have in mind so far is 8 stalls, but one of 'em(one of the corners) is set up for comfort. Chairs, bar, ice box, music, Tv. Using the outside walls for counterspace and stuff, then having two interior walls made with safety glass. That way I could see what's in the shop. Let's hear it.

l like the idea of the man cave inside for sure. I have a fairly small garage so mine would have more space and a lift. I do have a/c stereo and plant air so I'm doing alright. Plus a large safe for some other toys

If I had the funds and all that room...

Installed compressed air, paint booth, oven for powder coating, blasting box, air filtration/vacuum (for woodworking), lift, gantry system.

Definitely would want an area with a couple chairs, couch, fridge, sink, bathroom, and wood burning stove for the winter.

That's it off the top of my head.

Sent via Google translate using braille through Tapatalk

powder coating, I likey.

I'm in the process of clearing land for a shop currently.
I have a lot of acreage but very little that is flat so it's a slow process of cutting trees, digging stumps and leveling with my Kubota L2501 with BH77 backhoe.

Plan originally started as just a pole barn for the tractor with side leanto for 3pt equipment. Plan to go with steel trusses and enclose it after pouring the slab.

I'd love to go 40x40x12 but I think 30x30X12 with a 10' lean to is more reasonable for the space that I have. Two 10' rollup doors,

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks