Rubicon express 4.5'' lift

Rubicon express 4.5'' lift

poser

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
84 cj7 258 and a 5 speed all stock
im thinking about ordering the Rubicon extreme duty 4.5" lift and was wondering if anyone has any input on it, its going on a 84 CJ7 i will be driven it on the street and as much as on the trails, its alot more money than other lifts so any help would be great or advice on other kits that ride nice. Thanks

The previous owner of my CJ had recently installed a RE 4.5 and I at first passed on buying the Jeep because I was looking for a more stock rig, after looking and not finding a clean stocker I pulled the trigger on it.
It is a quality lift and the springs are teflon seperated etc. and if you want to run 33" or larger? tires I would recomend it. I have a CV rear driveshaft and with your 7 you may not need to go there. I have since removed 2 leafs at each end and made shorter shackles to bring it down a bit( about - 1-1/2") and improve the ride and am running 31" bfg at's ( too small looking for lift) but am getting some bfg mt's in 32" x 11.5.

I did not have a leaf spring lift, but the coil spring lift for my TJ. IT was the RE 3.5 Super Flex. I have to say, it was very good. I can't imagine the leaf springs would be very different. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks