Road Damage

Road Damage

DosCaras

Jeeper
Thanks
Is it true that uneven roads can cause wear and rear harm to the differentials of a Jeep?

no more than any of the other millions of vehicles on the roads today.

Unless you're getting airborne regularly the damage shouldn't be any more significant than with any other car. If you are getting airborne regularly then I am jealous.

I have flown my CJ... Been upside down as well! :eek:

Closest I got to that was when my dad rolled over his Landrover onto its side while we were just on our way into town.

But - a few advantages of my dad having a 9999999 year no claims bonus on his insureance meant that even my jacket got paid for when it was slightly ripped from being scuffed on the glass.

Although vehicle and road conditions may vary in different countries and regions, it is anticipated that the experience with ESC, as reported in European, U.S., and Japanese research studies, would be generally applicable across a range of driving environments.

Although vehicle and road conditions may vary in different countries and regions, it is anticipated that the experience with ESC, as reported in European, U.S., and Japanese research studies, would be generally applicable across a range of driving environments:)

DosCaras, Does your CJ have stock differentials ? If so , no. If you have lockers or similar , than yes its possible

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom