Old Time Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
07 ford f-150 xl, auto, daily driver
98 chevy suburban, (family car)(SOLD)
2005 Ford Expedition
80 cj-5, body and frame
I thought I'd start something about a new TV show. One car too far

It would be cool if they brought in a cj then they wouldn't have any issues :). Some of these trails are pretty awesome.

So is this a bunch of wussys or legit?

I watched the first two episodes. What a lame show. It should be called "one actor, one idiot". Glad they used a Wrangler and not a Jeep.

All drama. Lets drive down the river and bounce off all the rocks we cant see!
Or we could run down the banks missing the huge rocks.

I just thought I'd ask about it. Some of the things they did were interesting. But it would have been better if they used a modded cj

Ya I wasted an hour of my life watching them get across a desert the other night.. had to laugh at the guy moving rocks around for no apparent reason..

I really wish someone would put on a show of real guys, with real Jeeps, working through real trails with obsticles.

I liked the broken axle on the glacier. :D

At least there they really did something big. Otherwise I think there actors in the wild

I was watching the show before it came on last night and it said it was a "behind the scenes" episode, so I watched the first 20 minutes or so. The oriental guy said he never drove one of those cars before, yet he's touted as an experienced off road driver!

I was watching the show before it came on last night and it said it was a "behind the scenes" episode, so I watched the first 20 minutes or so. The oriental guy said he never drove one of those cars before, yet he's touted as an experienced off road driver!

LMAO! Ya, I can't take anyone who is purposely getting air dropped into a desert, in a survival situation, wearing khaki shorts, sandals and a hawiian shirt...

I've been trying to get around to checking this out. But there are too many other good shows on right now. Even though Breaking Bad ended, Hell on Wheels is still on and The Walking Dead is almost back! Woo hoo!!!!:chug:

Oh yea football too :drool:.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom