off road trailers, Holy cow!

off road trailers, Holy cow!

IOPort51

NOT the voice of reason Jeep-CJ.com
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1977 cj-5
4.2 W/MC2100 carb, 4.0 head W/3 angle valves,SS Header,TFI ignition with MSB-6 offroad module,CS144 140 amp RPS alternator with remote regulator T-150,d-20,Dana 44 with OX lock and disk brakes. D-30 with Spartin locker,
skyjacker 2.5 lift?nitro shocks,31" BFG A/T off road.8000 lb Warn winch, original owner.=^)

2006 Toyota Tacoma
:notworthy::drool: now how do you afford that beast

Yeah me, me...I want one! :drool: But those are Australian dollars!! (not that there is a difference...or much of one anyway.)

That thing is totally awesome! when I win the 550 million tonight, I'm buying one for the first ten responders to this thread!:D

I'll take one:drool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a plan to me!

This won't be too expensive Dear! That's what I keep saying. Over and over again.

Count me in

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

That thing is BAD A**!!

That thing is totally awesome! when I win the 550 million tonight, I'm buying one for the first ten responders to this thread!:D
We are going to hold you to that!!!!

I'll take mine in blue please! :eek:

Well I guess we have to wait until next time

What??? You didn't win??!! :eek: :dung:! I already called the company and ordered one...under your name of course. :D

I'm a little disappointed I didn't win. Wait.........I forgot to purchase a ticket!

This won't be too expensive Dear! That's what I keep saying. Over and over again.

UEV490's .... Fellas ... They're everywhere over here, we have so many we give them away down the pub. :rolleyes:
NOT !!!!

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom