New jeep (to me) maybe

New jeep (to me) maybe

crust

Active Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
'76/'79 CJ5, '00 cherokee, '94 YJ, '98 altima
on the way out the door to look at a 94 wrangler with 80k. Might have pics to come.:drool:

She comes home next week, cost me a whopping $4400. Hand shake holds her til owner comes back from long weekend.

'94 Wrangler SE
80k miles
6 cyl
5 speed
WILD COUNTRY XTX, 31x10.5-15 on American Racing chromes
Forest green w/ Tan interior
Black soft and bikini tops
Sony CD

All in great shape.

Piks or it didn't happen!!! :D

Congrats ! Ditto on the pics thing:p

you know, they make a round headlight kit for that rig
congrats
OH. pics please:poke:

Not to be the stick in the mud but doesn't the SE come with the 4cyl motor?. And yes post pics..:)

Pics coming when she comes home. It was dark when the deal was finalized. He wants cash and is gone until Monday. So that is why it is not here yet. Yea I know the lights and grill look totally Terminator lame. But I don't have to walk up the drive way this winter, so who cares. About having the 6 not 4 cyl, from what the guy says it was a special order by the first owner. Not sure on the validity of all that but he said it has a 20 gal tank and some other little special option things. I will figure all the little details out when I get it here.

Last edited:
Here she is. Will go deal with all the Reg. :dung: we have here tomorrow.

yj_inside.jpg

yj_front.jpg

Wow, she looks good. I think I need to go ahead and get me one, but then again... it's hard to just go out and buy vehicles these days, but I have alot of harsh roads and outdoor areas where I live, it'd be gorgeous to just ride them with a jeep, probably would save my little car some severe damage aswell.

Thanks for the complements. I am happy to have wheels that I wont have to put chains on this winter and with the chance of being called into work for emergencies, that is great.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom