NEED HELP!!!! for Aetna Mtn.

NEED HELP!!!! for Aetna Mtn.

Cheepjeep85

Crazy Sr. Respected Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7, 258, t-176, D300, AMC20, D30
Well fellas our wonderful government is doing it again, trying to shut down one our off road areas. Aetna is really the only decent place to go riding around Chattanooga, tn, and the TWRA is threatening to close it off due to "Soil erosion, and silt" sound familiar. I know most of you guys won't ever make it down this way to go riding, but your signature on this petition would sure go a long way to help out your fellow jeepers have a place they can go and enjoy their jeeps. So help a brother out click and sign this petition. :chug:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-off-roading-alive-on-aetna-mountain-tennessee/

Thanks in advance :chug:

Done deal

:chug:

I am so tired of everything being taken away. Done.

cheap is the s.f.w.d.a. involded? I don't see anything on there website about it.

And why the hell do you think the public should have access to public land... oh... yeah - it's public. Petition signed.

cheap is the s.f.w.d.a. involded? I don't see anything on there website about it.

I'm not sure man, I'm not the one organizing this just trying to help out and pass the word. But maybe I should try giving them a call.

Droooiiddd 2

I feel for ya buddy. The forest service is doing there best to shut
down the area around natural bridge ky.
Luckly a lot of the trails I ride down there is private property so it won't affect me to much, but most people only ride the forest property.

I tried to help you but it says the Petition is now closed. Those S.O.B.

I feel for ya buddy. The forest service is doing there best to shut
down the area around natural bridge ky.
Luckly a lot of the trails I ride down there is private property so it won't affect me to much, but most people only ride the forest property.

Well there's 9000 acres up on top of the mountain most of which is private property that we can ride on, twra only owns 1200 but the acreage they own just happens to be the side that's most popular and easy to access, plus its land that's adjacent to the werock aetna offroad club/lease which means no more access from that side. Check out some of the videos on YouTube of a aetna mountain at the peanut butter hole, balls hill, and horsepower hill. Those videos don't exactly help our situation, but still wicked.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

I tried to help you but it says the Petition is now closed. Those S.O.B.
Yeah the petition has been closed for a little while now, I think they handed twra somewhere close to 50k signatures, If I remember right.

Sent from my A100 using Tapatalk 2

I checked out some you-tubes, you got some good wheel'n down there.:)
And yea the rock bouncers do give the greenies something to talk about.:(

I checked out some you-tubes, you got some good wheel'n down there.:)
And yea the rock bouncers do give the greenies something to talk about.:(

Yeah but it sure is fun to watch. Those videos are only a very small part of the fun to be had on that mountain. Shame is the folks that ride up there take care of it like its their own. The buggies climbing the hills is not a every weekend thing either. If you ever get down this way we'll ride up there assuming its still open.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom