my second love (jeep is 1st )

Presvjetli

Jeeper
Thanks
Vehicle(s)
Willys Overland SW '56 and '58.
Dodge Power Wagon W100 '61.
CJ7 82.
GAZ 69 '56.Grand Cherokee 5.2 '97 ,Grand Cherokee Boston edition '95. ,VW T 25 syncro 4x4
My Aprilia RSV Tuono 1000 :)

Attachments

• f.jpg
    f.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture 642.jpg
    Picture 642.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 130
  • Picture 391.jpg
    Picture 391.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 122
but it only has two wheels. And only one of them is hooked to the motor?? what is the point?:confused:

You're right. These days I thinking to sell it an buy a winch,new tyres and rims and lift kit for CJ :notworthy:

I am an Aprilia nut as well. I had an 02 Mille for 6 years but it just got trashed by a car last July. I had a completely reworked suspension, full Akra Duals, and bored throttles bodies. I brought it to the track on a regular basis. Right now I just have my Gixxer race bike but when the new Tuono V4 comes to the USA next year my name will be on the list.

My avatar is the Mille with the race body work from about 4 years ago.

I am an Aprilia nut as well. I had an 02 Mille for 6 years but it just got trashed by a car last July. I had a completely reworked suspension, full Akra Duals, and bored throttles bodies. I brought it to the track on a regular basis. Right now I just have my Gixxer race bike but when the new Tuono V4 comes to the USA next year my name will be on the list.

My avatar is the Mille with the race body work from about 4 years ago.
Did / do you race at Loudon?

I do track days at Loudon. I have been going there for about 7 years but lately I have been going to New Jersey Motorsports park. That pic in my Avatar is turn 6 at Loudon in the bowl.

Yesterday I sold my RSV 1000 Tuono 2003. and bay Grand Cherokee 5.2 '97. Rest of money goes on CJ7 restoration :oops:

I do track days at Loudon. I have been going there for about 7 years but lately I have been going to New Jersey Motorsports park. That pic in my Avatar is turn 6 at Loudon in the bowl.

I grew up in that area and lived about a mile from the track for many years, but moved to Alaska 20 years ago.

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom