More Fun !

More Fun !

ozonetrooper

Jeeper
Thanks
This was a jet boat that belonged to the fella that owned the BadTimin car, I constructed new frames for the seats and we used to blast across the bayou at over 65 mph in it ! ! !
At night, when the Nitrous was opened, it would cough a huge fireball out of the injector hat, and then flames would be visible over the openings of the headers ..........

Oh Crapp, my badd, this is a picture before the "Zoomie" headers went on !
DOH !

jetboat.png

:p

Looks great! Used to blast up and down the St Johns river just south of Lake George in a 16' hydrostream with a tricked out Johnson. It wasn't my boat that damn thing would do a click over 100!

Nothing like zipping along in a jet boat though. Those things turn on a dime! Ever watch the Australian super jet boats? Nuts!!! But fun!!! :D

[jeeptube]X2Iyw5LFrJs[/jeeptube]

Yup, watched them lots !

This boat had a "place convertor" on it and properly applied it would make a rooster tail about ten foot into the air.

One day when Budwieser had long since replaced common sense, the driver accidently put it in reverse, (instead of the rooster tail slot), while cruising at 65 mph and I was sitting in the back seat and the next thing I knew is that I was looking up at the sun shining through almost 2 foot of water, the entire boat went submerged...........

We never did that again !

;)

Jeep-CJ Donation Drive

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.

Help support Jeep-CJ.com by making a donation.
Goal
$200.00
Earned
$10.00
This donation drive ends in
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

I get it, I'm a Jeep owner and ad-block detectors kinda stink but ads are needed on this site. This is a CJ site, all the ads are set for autos (some times others get through.) I cannot make them just for Jeeps but I try.

Please allow ads as they help keep this site running by offsetting the costs of software and server fees.
Clicking on No Thanks will temporarily disable this message.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks